Sekumpul Waterfalls Tours
Sekumpul waterfall Bali trekking is one of the extraordinary hiking in Bali that we want to offer you to make your Bali vacation complete. This tour will give you an unforgettable experience while trekking on one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Bali, Indonesia. Sekumpul waterfall it self is located in Sekumpul village, Sawan, Singaraja Bali. The word Sekumpul in Indonesian means “collection”, and Sekumpul means a collection of several waterfalls to be one big fall.
Here we can see five waterfalls consisting of 2 places adjacent to the distance between the waterfalls is 200 meters. At first right on the left side we will find two waterfalls and then at the second location we find three sources of waterfalls. In a place with two waterfalls it has a height of about 100 meters and the water flow is different. Both of these waterfalls have different sources, where the waterfall on the left comes from a spring and the waterfall on the right comes from the river.
For visit Sekumpul waterfalls, there are two routes, but in our service we use the route from Sekumpul village. This journey will start from the village of Sekumpul then walk for 40 minutes to find a beautiful landscape with hills, palms, shady trees around the waterfall that make the atmosphere around this area increasingly cool and beautiful, the journey will pass hundreds of steps. This is a bit of a challenge, but all will pay off by the natural beauty of this Sekumpul waterfall. After one hour of walking we will find water coming from various points. This will make people more curious to get to the point in Bali’s Sekumpul waterfall.
Sekumpul waterfall tourism is one of the fantastic adventures in Bali. This is because besides the beautiful scenery, we can take a bath under the waterfall. Then after that we can enjoy the beauty of nature and we will serve lunch at a local restaurant next to the waterfall. After lunch, our driver will take you back to the hotel. If time is still enough, we will be happy to arrange a tour by visiting other tourist objects such as: Coffee Plantation, Danau Beratan Temple and Jati Luwih Rice Field (with self-paid entry fees)
- 07.00 – 08.00 Pick up your hotel by our English driver with AC vehicle
- 10.00 Arrive at Sekumpul village then continue trek to waterfall
- 11.00 Arrival at Sekumpul waterfalls explore surround area and take shower in the waterfalls
- 13.00 Having lunch at Sekumpul terrace café
- 13.30 Return to the hotel or visit other places such as Bali coffee plantations, Danau Beratan Temple or Sawah JatiLuwih.
- 1 Person: USD 85
- 2 Persons: USD 50/pax
- 3 Persons: USD 45/pax
- 4 Persons: USD 40/pax
- More than 4 Persons: USD 35/pax
- Private car and driver
- Experienced Sekumpul trekking guide (English speaking)
- Enough drinking waters
- Entrance fee to Sekumpul Village and waterfalls.
Don’t Forget to Bring:
- Sport shoes with good grips
- Short pants and changes clothes
- Sun screen
Sekumpul Waterfall Trekking and Tours