Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking
Batur caldera is one Bali trekking tour option that you must do and can be a second alternative after the mount Batur sunrise trekking. Batur caldera is located in Songan village, Kintamani, Bali and has a height of 1.324 above sea level. Batur caldera located in the dike of Batur caldera and the most beautiful point of Batur caldera bund.
Batur caldera trekking route starts from Hulun Danu Temple, and it only takes about 45 minutes to 1 hour to the summit caldera (Sunrise view point). Batur caldera trekking is a relatively easy hiking program and for those of you all beginner climbers do not are concerned about the way to the top of this caldera.
Similar like other Bali trekking tour options, this package also will include with breakfast at summit of this caldera and it will serve while you watching for sunrise. After getting breakfast and enjoy the natural beauty view, the journey continues to Pulak village located on the shores of Lake Batur. From this village we will invite you to cross the lake Batur by boat to return to the starting point.
Some beauty view that you can see during this trekking trip, is:
- Mount Agung
- Mount Batur
- Mount Rinjadi (Lombok Island)
- Lake Batur
- The beauty oceans ob east of caldera and a lot of beautiful scenery in the surrounding area
Following is two kinds of package for Batur Caldera trekking tour:
A. Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking With Hot Spring and Boat Transfer
- 02.00 am to 03.30 am: Pick up time at your hotel.
- 05.00 am: Arrive at the starting point (Hulun Danu).
- 06.00 am: Arrive at the top of the caldera, where we can see beautiful scenery and the sun rises. At this time you will have breakfast package that we already provide.
- 07.00 am: Trip down with walking around the caldera and going to Pulak village.
- 08.30 am: Across Batur lake with traditional boats.
- 09.00 am: Arrive at Hulun Danu Temple parking spot.
- 09.30 am: Swimming and relaxing at Batur natural hot spring located at Toya Bungkah village.
- 11.30 am: Back to your hotel
- 1 Persons: USD 120
- 2 Persons: USD 70/person
- 3 Persons: USD 65/person
- 4 Persons: USD 60/person
- More than 4 Persons: USD 55/person
B. Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking Short Package
- 02.00 to 03.30 am: Pick up time at your hotel
- 05.00 am: Arrive at the starting point (Ulun Danu)
- 06.00 am: Arrive at the top of the caldera, where we can see beautiful scenery and the sun rises
- 07.00 am: Trip down to the parking lot with the same way as climbing
- 09.00 am: Arrive at Hulun Danu Temple parking spot then back to your hotel
- 1 Persons: USD 80
- 2 Persons: USD 45/person
- 3 Persons: USD 40/person
- 4 Persons: USD 35/person
- More than 4 Persons: USD 30/person
What Should To Bring?
- Trekking shoes
- Swimming suits & change cloth (for package A)
- Private Air conditioned car
- Trekking private English speaking tour guide
- Equipment: Head light and walking sticks
- Bottle mineral water
- Hot spring & canoe (for package A)
Pick up time & Area cover:
- Kuta, Sanur, Seminyak, Legian: 02.30
- Ubud: 3.15
- Kintamani: 04.15
Batur Caldera Sunrise Trekking