BALI UBUD TOURS
UBUD TOURS IS THE BEST BALI FULL DAY TOUR PACKAGE TO EXPLORE ANY PLACES AND OTHER TOURIST DESTINATION IN UBUD VILLAGE BALI
Bali Ubud Tours is the best Bali Full Day Tour Package and very popular Bali Daily Tours in Bali Islands for a Full Day Journey to explore any Destination and other interest places in Ubud Village the center art and culture in Bali islands. Ubud is one of popular town in the island of Bali. Ubud is one of Bali’s major arts and culture center, it has developed a large tourism industry. Ubud is number one of the famous village most visited in Bali islands due this village offered with many of beautiful art, myth, and history. Ubud is one of perfect tourist destination for those who love with Art and Culture history.
This tours will visit some places of interest such as:
- Watching Barong Dance performance tells the story about battle between Barong and Rangda,
- Visit Celuk Village is a traditional village for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts,
- Tegenungan Waterfall, is waterfall located in Kemenuh village, the one of the waterfall not situated in the mountain, Tegallalang Rice Terrace, is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces and small valley,
- Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals,
- Ubud Royal Palace is an Ubud kingdom palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King, and
- Visit Ubud Art Market is a traditional art market in the center of Ubud village.
Enjoy Ubud Tours packages with the our friendly Bali Tours Driver during your holiday by perform excellent services to make Ubud Village journey is memorable one for you and family, couple or friends.
Other package you may like: Kintamani Volcano View Tours
Below is a short description about the place of interest you will visit during Ubud Tours:
Performance Barong and Keris Dance (Trance Dance)
Barong and Keris Dance will be performance us a Trance Dance by perform with professional Balinese dancer, the dance only perform in the morning and the dance taking story about the fighting God and evil by perform in figure Barong as the God character and Rangda as evil character. We will watch this dance during Ubud Full Day Tours with duration 1 hours. Is great dance to watch before continue exploring the trip to Ubud village, the dancer bring the dance very well and make you more comfortable to watch with the great story make the Barong and Keris dance more interesting.
Traditional Gold and Silver Art in Celuk Village
Celuk Village is a traditional village for the incredible handmade gold and silver handicrafts which are available around this area for very low prices. Is been become the silver village since 1976, located not so far from Ubud Village, the people in Celuk village is very skillful in designing the silver art and is famous around the world with the high quality of art and totally cheap price. Second visit during the Full day Ubud tour, we will visit one of the best art place to see the process making of gold and silver art, beside that in this place can offer special the custom design based on request.
Tegenungan Waterfall in Sukawati
Tegenungan Waterfall is one of the best waterfall in Sukawati village near by Ubud village, this waterfall offer an amazing scenery with nice view, clean water and cool atmosphere. To access this place need the stepping zone and there are various steps go down to the stream if you may need to see the waterfall. Tegenungan is one of the most popular waterfalls in Bali that isn’t situated in the highlands or mountains. Tegenungan Waterfalls are sharp drops along the course of a conduit, truly it’s a particularly lovely spot to stay in light of the way that green and nature home including. You can also take a bath in this amazing and beautiful Tegenungan waterfall.
Rice Terrace in Tegalalang Ubud
Rice Terrace in Tegalalang Ubud is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, many tourists who travel to Ubud stopped at this place to witness the beauty of the verdant terraced rice field scenery or having lunch at the restaurant while enjoying the beautiful scenery of terraced rice fields. Tegalalang Rice Terrace in Ubud is one of the tourist icon in Ubud Bali. The Ubud rice terrace have designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. In this place, All of the tourism can see the Balinese farmer do their rice field in oblique area complete with its system irrigation.
Monkey Forest in Central of Ubud
Ubud Monkey Forest also known as Ubud Wanara Wana is one of the popular destination and have a nature reserve temple complex in Ubud and as a place of monkey forest sanctuary. Six visits during the Ubud full day tours is to explore the beauty of Ubud monkey forest by dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals. Ubud Monkey Forest itself own very important function of the continuity the monkey habitat in Bali. Meanwhile the Ubud local community own important role to keep this forest naturally in order to all wild animals able to live smoothly. It is very important to treat the monkeys with respect as this forest is their home and you are a guest in it.
Royal Palace in Ubud
Royal Palace Ubud is an Ubud Kingdom Palace with beautiful Balinese traditional houses as a residence of Ubud King. Royal Palace Ubud it is set in the center of Ubud Bali with traditional art market just in front of it and it is found by Ida Tjokorda Putu Kandel who has commanded from year 1800 – 1823. This palace is an icon artistic cultural life center in Bali, while the traditional market is the symbol of local economics resident. this place is the part of existence of Puri Saren as a palace is equipped by a Wantilan/auditorium that is a large building of meeting room and a banyan tree as shelter place at the daytime. Ubud village is one place has been a “royal town” for over a hundred years.
Ubud Bali Art Market
Ubud Bali Market is a traditional art market in the center of Ubud village, Ubud art market have the existence place where is not far different from other markets available in the tourism area.the society economics center of Ubud be around in Ubud Art Market and it is apposite to the existence of Ubud Empire that is called Puri Saren. The art market is unfolding from west to easterly divided become two group with different purpose. Ubud have two markets available at the same area those are one block at the West side is for a traditional artistic market and another block located in the East as an everyday traditional fundamental market requirement.
Full Day Ubud Tours Itinerary :
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Watching Barong and Keris and Dance Performance (Trance Dance)
- 11.00 – Visit Celuk Vilage for Traditional Gold and Silver Smith
- 12.00 – Visit Ubud Tegenungan Waterfall
- 13.00 – Enjoy Lunch in Ubud
- 14.30 – Visit Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 15.30 – Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 16.00 – Visit Ubud Royal Palace
- 16.30 – Visit Ubud Market
- 17.30 – Back to hotel
- 18.30 – Arrive at hotel
Ubud Full Day Tours Price : USD 40 or IDR 560.000 /car ( 1 till 6 person included)
Inclusion : Private Car + Petrol + English Speaking Driver
Exclusion: Entrance fee, lunch and Barong dance performance ticket is not include in the price
Pick Up Area Covered: Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- The tours price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
Terms Payment Method
- Payment is Cash basis
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
HOW TO BOOK THE TOUR
- Please fill up the Tour Inquiry form below details
- This Tour form is not final confirmation, we will need to check the availability of the tour you request
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Tour Form doesn’t work, please send us email directly to this email : email@example.com
- Or Call / Whats’App us in this number +6282144554458