ENJOY KINTAMANI TOUR IN BALI WITH FULL DAY TOUR PACKAGE TO VISITING KINTAMANI VILLAGE WITH BREATHTAKING VIEW OF MOUNT BATUR ACTIVE VOLCANO IN BALI ISLANDS
Beside from Mount Batur Sunrise Trekking Tour, this Bali Kintamani Volcano View Tour is one best of Full Day Tour Packages in Bali to Visit Kintamani Village with breathtaking view of an active volcano and lake batur from the top. Kintamani village is the most choices tour for opportunity the magnificent view of Mount Batur Volcano and the lake form Kintamani Village, never missed this trip opportunity to make your holiday more impressive one. Tourist can see the volcano, also the Kintamani tour will visit other interesting tourist destination which is worth to visit during your journey explore this amazing islands. Kintamani Tour the guest will visit places of interest in Bali like Batuan Village for see the process making traditional painting art in this village, then visit Tegalalang rice terrace after that we heading to Kintamani for see the magnificent view of Active mount Batur and Lake batur view.
In afternoon the tour admire the beauty of volcano view and we will having lunch in Kintamani with view volcano of mount Batur and lake Batur from the restaurant, After having lunch the tour will be continue to visit Oka Bali Coffee Plantation, visit Tirta Empul Temple is a sacred holy spring water temple at Tampaksiring village, then tour continue to visit the Goa Gajah Temple or known as a elephant cave temple, after finish explore the elephant cave temple we will go back to hotel with bring Amazing memory feature in this full day Kintamani mount batur volcano and lake bature view tour packages. Enjoy this Kintamani Tour Packages with our professional tour driver by perform the best Bali Tours Services during your holiday in Bali and below is a short description about the place of interest you will visit during tour in Kintamani.
Visit the Places of Interest will be during in Bali Kintamani Volcano View Tour :
Batuan Village for Traditional Painting Art
UbudBali have any experienced remarkable evolution. Traditionally in Ubud have another means of expressing religious and mythological ideas, paintings of Ubud have been subjected to a number of influences, including deep interaction with Western painters who came and lived in Bali. The best places to stop before go to Kintamani to visit some beautiful fine art gallery. Ubud became the center of arts, welcoming into its heart renowned artists such as Bonnet, Spies, Blanco, Snel, etc. Batuan village wasn’t influenced by the western as they were in Ubud. The Batuan paintings were often dark, crowded representations of either legendary scenes or themes from daily life, freakish animal monsters, and witches accosted people.
Kintamani Village Volcano Mount Batur and Lake Batur View
Kintamani Village is a name of countryside and located in the hill and the beautiful panorama surround it. We can see the beautiful panorama from Kintamani Village to overview the active volcano of Batur Mount and wide Lake of Batur in a valley. The situated in the plateau area with cool weather surround it. When we stand up at Kintamani, we will be able to see the rural area which is close to the lake. Kintamani is one of object is very unique and stunning, with cool air condition in the daytime and cold at night. We can see stunning natural scenery of Penelokan, a combination of Mount Batur and the expanse of black rock with Lake Batur and on a blue caldera.
Tirta Empul Temple (Holy Spring Temple at Tampak Siring)
Tirta Empul Temple( Holy Spring) is built around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring.
stop to visit this temple after visit volcano at Kintamani Village. Balinese worshipers have been drawn to Tirta Empul Temple whose sacred spring is said to have been created by Indra and to have curative properties. The tradition continues almost unchanged at the temple today. Over 1000 years old, the temple in Tirta Empul have and its two bathing places have been used by the people for good health and prosperity because of the spring water’s curative powers. the main attraction at Tirta Empul Temple is a long rectangular pool carved of stone, filled with Koi and fed by the sacred spring via 12 fountains.
Goa Gajah Temple (Elephant Cave Temple) in Gianyar Bali
Goa Gajah Temple ( Elephant Cave Temple) is an ancient omission in the form of a cave with the high value of art and history. The last stop on Kintamani Tour itinerary is visit goa gajah temple. Goa Gajah Temple (Elephant Cave) is one of tourist destinations in Bali that is visited by a lot of tourists every day. In this temple we will find other ancient omissions like ancient stone idol, douche, temple and others. It is front of cave beautiful relief with a form of face turning around to the left side. The word of Goa Gajah is anticipated coming from the word of Lwa Gajah, the name of Buddhist Temple or hermitage for Buddhist monk. Goa Gajah Temple (Elephant Cave )was rediscovered in 1923 and in 1954 was rediscovered the bathing pond in front of the cave followed by the restoration.
Bali Kintamani Tour Itinerary :
- 08:00 – Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 – Visit Batuan Village for Traditional Painting Art
- 11.00 – Visit Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 13.00 – Visit Kintamani Village for see the amazing view of Mount Batur Volcano and Lake Batur View
- 13.30 – Enjoy Lunch at Kintamani with view Mount Batur Volcano and Lake Batur View
- 14.15 – Visit Oka Coffee Plantation
- 15.00 – Visit Tirta Empul Temple (Holy Spring Temple)
- 16.30 – Visit Goa Gajah Temple (Elephant Cave Temple)
- 17.30 – Back to hotel
Bali Kintamani Tour Price: USD 40 or IDR 560.000 /car ( 1 till 6 person included)
Inclusion : Private Car + Petrol + English Speaking Driver
Note : Entrance fee and lunch is not include in the price
Pick Up Area Covered:
- Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
- Please contact us for pick up in different area
- This price are included i with 21% Government tax and Services
- Get special price for group booking
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
HOW TO BOOK TOUR WITH US
- Please fill up the Tour Inquiry form below
- This Tour form is not final confirmation, we will need to check the availability of the tour you request
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Tour Form doesn’t work, please send us email directly to this email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send us message via whats’App in this number +6282144554458
Bali Trekking and Tours Guide @2019