KINTAMANI AND UBUD TOUR
Kintamani and Ubud Tour – This tour is the best Bali full day tour package in Bali islands. You will able to enjoy and visit any interest places at Ubud village and continue to Kintamani for enjoy the beautiful view of Mount Batur Volcano. Kintamani and Ubud Tour will visit any places of interest in Bali like watching traditional Barong and Keris Dance performance is Balinese dance story about battle good and evil.
After that the tour will continue to visit Celuk village. Celuk village is traditional village for gold and silver handicraft. Lets see the amazing and beautiful silver art in this place, then the tour will continue to visit the Tirta Empul Temple or most known as a Holy Spring Temple, a myth described if this temple was build by God Indra for protect the village from the arrogant King Maya Denawa.
Ubud and Kintamani volcano tour will visit the Kintamani village to see the breathtaking view of mount Batur volcano, is a mountain tourism object for see the view of mount Batur and lake view, and you will having lunch in Kintamani, while having lunch you can admire the beauty of the mount Batur volcano and the lake from the restaurant.
After lunch we will visit beautiful Rice Terrace at Tegallalang village, take picture as many as you like with back ground the Ubud Tegalalang rice terrace, and then tour continue to visit Ubud Monkey Forest in the center of Ubud town is small forest and conservation by dwelt with some group of monkeys and other tropical animals, is great moment to encounter with funny animal, after that we back to your hotel with bring a wonderful memory during this Full Day Ubud Village and Kintamani Volcano Tour.
Places You Will Visit During with Ubud and Kintamani Volcano Tour :
Barong and Keris Dance Performance (Trance Dance)
This dance is known as a Trance Dance is a Balinese traditional dance story about fight between good and evil. Barong is a character in the mythology of Bali. the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda in the mythological traditions of Bali. Is battle between Barong and Rangda, the dancer bring the story very well and put some humor inside the story will make the watching more interesting. After finish the Barong and keris dance performance you can taking picture with the dancer.
Traditional Gold and Silver Art in Celuk Village
Celuk Village is a one traditional village which famous for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts are available around this area for very low prices. As you enter the neighborhood, you’re going to feel as if you were in a jewelry exhibition. On ether side of the road are established many art shops showcasing their finest works inside a glass display case. We can visit one of the best gold and silver art works in Celuk village. The guest can take a closer look at them to appreciate it and buy some if you really like it or you can made custom jewelry based on your design.
Tirta Empul Temple (Holy Spring Temple)
Tirta Empul temple also known as the Holy Spring Temple located in Tampak Siring Pejeng area , for a thousand years the Balinese worshippers has been come to this temple for having the holy water to purified the body from Bad luck, local people believe if the water in this temple has power to clean body from negative things. a myth described if this sacred spring temple is build by God of Indra give to the dead warriors which been killed by Arrogant king Maya Denawa, the dead warrior come alive after sprang the water from this holy spring temple.
Kintamani Village for Mount Batur Volcano View
This Village is the one object of mountain tourism is very unique and stunning, with cool air condition in the daytime and cold at night. Kintamani is 1500 meters high, the village of Kintamani the weather is a cool, damp climate suited to growing oranges and passion fruit and on market day, which falls every third day, the main street becomes a bustling chaos of vendors, some of whom have traveled from far away. Tourism Object is located in the area of village in Batur. The guest can watch stunning natural scenery of Penelokan, a combination of Mount Batur and the expanse of black rock with Lake Batur and on a blue caldera.
Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, many tourists who travel to and from Kintamani stopped at this place to witness the beauty of the verdant terraced rice field scenery or having lunch at the restaurant while enjoying the beautiful scenery of terraced rice fields. Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the tourist icon in Ubud Bali. The rice terrace is designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. In this place, You will enjoy the beautiful panorama of valley with rice terrace and coconut trees ornament it.
Ubud Tour Monkey Forest
Monkey Forest is a nature reserve temple complex in Ubud Bali. Ubud Monkey Forest have a full name as written on a welcome sign is the Padang Tegal Mandala Wisata Wanara Wana Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals and this is strategically located in the hearth of Ubud Village. The Sacred Monkey Forest service is not only as an important component in the spiritual and daily life of the villagers, but it is the site of several research and conservation programs.
- 08:00 : Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 : Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance
- 11.00 : Visit Celuk Vilage (Traditional Gold and Silver Art)
- 12.30 : Visit Tirta Empul Temple (Holy Spring Temple)
- 13.30 : Visit Kintamani Village for see the amazing view of Mount Batur Active Volcano and Lake Batur
- 13.40 : Enjoy Lunch at Kintamani with view Mount Batur Active Volcano
- 15.30 : Visit Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 16.30 : Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 17.30 : Back to Hotel
- 18.30 : Arrive at Hotel
Tours Price : IDR 750.000 / car ( 1 till 6 person included)
- Private Car
- English Speaking Driver
- Entrance fee,
- Barong dance performance ticket
Pick Up Area Covered:
- Nusa Dua,
BALI TOUR @ 2023
TOUR TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The tour is 100% PRIVATE TOURS and you will not shared with other participant
- The tour will assist by English speaking trekking or tour guide
- FREE CANCELLATIONS: Please cancel the booking no later than on 06.00 pm a day before for FREE CANCELLATION
- 50% CANCELLATION FEES: Cancellation fees (50%) applied if the tour is cancelling right on the day of the tour
- BAD WEATHER: Free cancellation and full refund is applied if weather’s bad before starting the tour.
- BOOKING: For Make a Reservation please completed the booking form and we’ll send the booking confirmation automatically. If Booking form doesn’t work please email or WhatsApp us to confirm.
- DISCUSSION: If you have any issues or inquiries please send it to WhatsApp +6282144554458 for get quick reply!!
- PAYMENT OPTIONS: You able to do payment by cash upon pick up / start the tour. Others methods is by PayPal, Wise or Bank Transfer.
- DEPOSIT REQUIRED: In some conditions, we may request for deposit 25% from total amount at latest a day before tour.
- Payment either in USD, AUD, EURO, SGD, IDR or other currencies based on the latest exchange rates.