KINTAMANI AND UBUD TOUR
KINTAMANI AND UBUD TOUR IS A BALI FULL DAY TOUR PACKAGES FOR VISIT ANY INTEREST PLACES IN UBUD VILLAGE AND CONTINUE TO KINTAMANI VILLAGE FOR ENJOY THE BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF VOLCANO
Bali Kintamani and Ubud Tour is the best Bali Full Day Tour Package in Bali Islands to enjoy and Visit any interest places at Ubud Village and continue to Kintamani for enjoy the beautiful view of Mount Batur Volcano. This Kintamani and Ubud Tour will visit any places of interest in Bali like watching traditional Barong and Keris Dance performance is balinese dance story about battle good and evil, then the tour continue to visit Celuk Village is traditional village for gold and silver handicraft, see the amazing and beautiful silver art in this place, then the tour will continue to visit the Tirta Empul Temple or most known as a Holy Spring Temple, a myth described if this temple was build by God Indra for protect the village from the arrogant King Maya Denawa.
Ubud and Kintamani volcano tour will visit the Kintamani village to see the breathtaking view of mount Batur volcano, is a mountain tourism object for see the view of mount Batur and lake view, and you will having lunch in Kintamani, while having lunch you can admire the beauty of the mount Batur volcano and the lake from the restaurant.
After lunch we will visit beautiful Rice Terrace at Tegallalang village, take picture as many as you like with back ground the Ubud Tegalalang rice terrace, and then tour continue to visit Ubud Monkey Forest in the center of Ubud town is small forest and conservation by dwelt with some group of monkeys and other tropical animals, is great moment to encounter with funny animal, after that we back to your hotel with bring a wonderful memory during this Full Day Ubud Village and Kintamani Volcano Tour.
Places of any Interest Will Be Visit During Bali Ubud Village and Kintamani Volcano Tour :
Barong and Keris Dance Performance (Trance Dance)
Barong and Keris Dance Performance is known as a Trance Dance is a Balinese traditional dance story about fight between good and evil. Barong is a character in the mythology of Bali. the king of the spirits, leader of the hosts of good, and enemy of Rangda in the mythological traditions of Bali. Is battle between Barong and Rangda, the dancer bring the story very well and put some humor inside the story will make the watching more interesting. After finish the Barong and keris dance performance you can taking picture with the dancer.
Traditional Gold and Silver Art in Celuk Village
Celuk Village is a one traditional village which famous for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts are available around this area for very low prices. As you enter the neighborhood, you’re going to feel as if you were in a jewelry exhibition. On ether side of the road are established many art shops showcasing their finest works inside a glass display case. We can visit one of the best gold and silver art works in Celuk village. The guest can take a closer look at them to appreciate it and buy some if you really like it or you can made custom jewelry based on your design.
Tirta Empul Temple (Holy Spring Temple)
Tirta Empul temple also known as the Holy Spring Temple located in Tampak Siring Pejeng area , for a thousand years the Balinese worshippers has been come to this temple for having the holy water to purified the body from Bad luck, local people believe if the water in this temple has power to clean body from negative things. a myth described if this sacred spring temple is build by God of Indra give to the dead warriors which been killed by Arrogant king Maya Denawa, the dead warrior come alive after sprang the water from this holy spring temple.
Kintamani Village for Mount Batur Volcano View
Kintamani Village is the one object of mountain tourism is very unique and stunning, with cool air condition in the daytime and cold at night. Kintamani is 1500 meters high, the village of Kintamani the weather is a cool, damp climate suited to growing oranges and passion fruit and on market day, which falls every third day, the main street becomes a bustling chaos of vendors, some of whom have traveled from far away. Tourism Object is located in the area of village in Batur. The guest can watch stunning natural scenery of Penelokan, a combination of Mount Batur and the expanse of black rock with Lake Batur and on a blue caldera.
Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace
Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace is famous tourist attraction for beautiful rice terraces, many tourists who travel to and from Kintamani stopped at this place to witness the beauty of the verdant terraced rice field scenery or having lunch at the restaurant while enjoying the beautiful scenery of terraced rice fields. Tegalalang Rice Terrace is one of the tourist icon in Ubud Bali. The rice terrace is designed very beautiful with exquisite hollowing rice field and precisely located on the hill bank. In this place, You will enjoy the beautiful panorama of valley with rice terrace and coconut trees ornament it.
Ubud Tour Monkey Forest
Ubud Tour Monkey Forest is a nature reserve temple complex in Ubud Bali. Ubud Monkey Forest have a full name as written on a welcome sign is the Padang Tegal Mandala Wisata Wanara Wana Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. Ubud Monkey Forest is a small rain forest dwelt by some group of monkeys and other tropical animals and this is strategically located in the hearth of Ubud Village. The Sacred Monkey Forest service is not only as an important component in the spiritual and daily life of the villagers, but it is the site of several research and conservation programs.
Kintamani And Ubud Tour Itinerary:
- 08:00 : Pick up at the hotel
- 09.30 : Watching Barong and Keris Dance Performance
- 11.00 : Visit Celuk Vilage (Traditional Gold and Silver Art)
- 12.30 : Visit Tirta Empul Temple (Holy Spring Temple)
- 13.30 : Visit Kintamani Village for see the amazing view of Mount Batur Active Volcano and Lake Batur
- 13.40 : Enjoy Lunch at Kintamani with view Mount Batur Active Volcano
- 15.30 : Visit Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- 16.30 : Visit Ubud Monkey Forest
- 17.30 : Back to Hotel
- 18.30 : Arrive at Hotel
Kintamani and Ubud Tour Price: USD 40 or IDR 560.000 /car ( 1 till 6 person included)
Inclusion : Private Car + Petrol + English Speaking Driver
Note : Entrance fee, lunch and Barong dance performance ticket is not include in the price
Pick Area Covered:
- Seminyak, Legian, Kuta, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Canggu, Denpasar, Benoa Harbour, Airport
- Please contact us for pick up in different area
- The price already include with 21% Government tax and Services
- This tours price without include lunch and entrance fee, you need to pay by your own self
- The tour is Private Tours, means there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The Tour will assist by English Speaking Tours Driver
- Time and Tourism site is subject to change based on your request.
- Use contact form provide to send us message, asking information or make tour booking request.
Payment Terms and Condition
- Payment can do by cash basis
- Payment can do on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
HOW TO BOOK TOUR WITH US
- Please fill up the Tour Inquiry form below
- This Tour form is not final confirmation, we will need to check the availability of the tour you request
- We will reply soon as possible after received your Tour Inquiry
- If the Tour Form doesn’t work, please send us email directly to this email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send us message via whats’app in this number +6282144554458